(i) Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- (a)Registration Cookie: They are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once he has authenticated himself within the Websites.
- (b)Session Cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the web page, the navigation of uninterrupted form remembering options of language or country. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session.
- (c)Technical Cookies: They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the operation of the web.
- (ii)Third party cookies: the website may contain third-party cookies aimed at offering a better service than these third parties offer. An example of this use are links to social networks that allow sharing the content of the website.
- (a)Analytical cookies: are those that, treated by Provider or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Website and for the creation of anonymous user profiles, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data used by the users. Service users:
Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- (b)Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in the Website from which he provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown:
- DoubleClick by Google: Google Advertising Cookies that are used for the study of the audience, obtaining information about their browsing, collecting data in an anonymous way that allow to offer advertising based on the navigation made: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es
- Facebook Custom Audience and Facebook Pixel: They serve to direct announcements to the user about the products or services that the user has visited, bought and / or used in a specific page of the Web. Also, they allow limiting the number of times an ad is shown, so that the user does not see the same ad again and again. These cookies are also used to measure the performance of business advertising campaigns that use Facebook services: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- (c) Social Medias cookies:
- Gravatar: The Gravatar is an image of the user that follows him from website to website, appearing next to his name when he performs actions such as commenting on a blog or when the user logs in as a registered user (log in) on the Website. Cookies are stored to manage the icons related to the profiles and users of that service: https://automattic.com/privacy/
In the case that the User wants to modify the configuration of cookies of his browser, he can do it by means of the configuration of the options of the same one. The User can find information on how to modify the cookies policies of the different browsers in the following spaces:
(i)If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
(ii)If you use Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
(iii)If you use Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
(iv)If you use Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation. Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
The user is informed that if you do not want the websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt the browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. In case you encounter this type of cookies on this website and are not listed in the above list, please inform us.
In the case of wanting to know more about what cookies consist of, in this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection .: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion /publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf